For Additional Information

Rev48  "The 48 Hour Pill"

Rev48 is Natures Answer


If you are looking for an all natural herbal sexual enhancer to boost your overall sexual experience, then look no further. Rev48 can boost your confidence in a new relationship, or it can help you stir up passion you have not had with your lover in years. Rev48 is the best herbal enhancer that money can buy and of course no presciption is required.

 The beautiful thing about Rev48 is that you dont have to take it for weeks or months to feel its revitalizing effect. Rev48 is a fast acting stimulant that you can usually feel within one hour . The most amazing thing is that once the herbs are in your body, they have the innate ability to remain there for 48 hours and beyond. Rev48 will kick into high gear when you are mentally or physically stimilated. During this time you will be more than ready for any possible sexual encounter which comes your way

 What makes Rev48 so effective? When we first conceptualized Rev48, we wanted to make a product that will not only help to channel maximum blood flow to the penis, but enhance the male libedo simultaneously. After trying many different herbal combinations, we settled on 5 herbs, with Eurycoma Lonfolia being the main ingredient. Eurycoma Longfolia or more popularly known as Tongkat Ali in Southeast Asia is a scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiac and testosterone booster that is fast becoming popular in the western world. This is important because many men canot achieve the erection they want not because of the lack of blood flow, but due to lack of desire.

 Are their any side effects to Rev48? In general 85% of our customers did not experience any unpleasant side effects commonly associated with sexual enhancers like headaches, sweating and dizziness, and extreme palpitations. The remaining 15% of our customers did feel some minor facial flushing and warmness in the body which are tolerable reactions. These minor reactions are caused by the blood circulation increase from the herbs in Rev48. 

Rev48 Works!

  • 100% Natural Herbal Product
  • Fast Acting Formula 
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Fast, Discreet Shipping
  • We Are Based In the US
  • Lab Tested And Customer Trusted



Super Potent Ingredients

The main ingredient in MAXIDUS is a proven aphrodisiac plant called Eurycoma Longifolia. It has been widely used in Southeast Asia for centuries to help to enhance health and sexual vitality of both man and woman.

Each MAXIDUS capsule contains:

Eurycoma Longifolia 154.0 mg
Astragalus Memebranaceus 24.5 mg
Herba Epimedii 24.5 mg
Flos Carthami 24.5 mg
Herba Cistanches 24.5 mg
Herba Ginkgo Biloba Extract 49.0 mg
Rhizoma Cucurma Longae 49.0 mg
Momordica Charantia L (Ku Gua) 30.0 mg
Total 380.0 mg

Experience the difference

improved sexual performance

"I recently purchased 2 packets of Maxidus and last night was the first night I used them. I have been married for almost 6 years and have not been able to make love successfully with my wife for most of that time. Last night there was a breakthrough! After waiting 40 minutes for it to kick in I had the most amazing time of intimacy I have ever encountered in my life. It was electrifying. Maxidus really works - 6 times in one night and another intimate time first thing in the morning which has never happened to me before. It was still working 9 hours later!!!!! It has changed our lives and it is only going to get better. Thank you so much for Maxidus."
-- Mike

erection pills that work